About Me

My photo
Dear students, I´m really happy to have the opportunity of helping u to improve your English. I hope u enjoy yourselves developing your knowledge by different way. Remember!!!! THE MORE U PRACTICE THE MORE U LEARN!!!

July 20, 2010

Bob Marley - Misty morning!!!!

This is a part of a Bob Marley song that I like very much!!!!
It´s called Misty Morning.........

Misty mornin', don't see no sun;

I know you're out there somewhere having fun.
There is one mystery 
I just can't express: To give your more, to receive your less.

One of my good friend said, in a reggae rhythm,
"Don't jump in the water, if you can't swim."
The power of philosophy floats through my head

Light like a feather, heavy as lead;

See no sun! Oh.

Time has come, I want you -
I want you to straighten out my tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment